Z06 Corvette Brake Upgrade For Sale

70chevy03ss

Ok so here is what I have price is some what firm and what I think is a fair price.

HERE IS WHAT YOU WILL GET!!!!

Front calipers with Hawk pads. unsure of the pad quality.

Rear brackets with bolts

Banjo bolts and crush washers

Rear POWER SLOT rotors.

What you need

Front brackets

Front rotors

Rear calipers and pads

I think a fair shipped price is $650 shipped!!!!!! These boxes are heavy guys!!!

Nothing has been used just sitting in my room!!!!!!

Please no thread jacking if you have a question please fell free to post or pm me. Also email me at [email protected] Paypal excepted..

EVERYTHING IS BRAND NEW. THE FRONT ONES WERE USED AS MOCK UP!!!!!! STILL BRAND NEW

Edited by Sick03ss (see edit history)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not to whore up the OP's thread, but if someone is interested in a fairly complete brake set-up, but is concerned with not being able to obtain the front brackets, I do have a pair of the older JYD front caliper brackets for sale. I will say they work best with the 14" rotors, but can work with the 15" rotors as long as you don't mind clearancing the calipers. I also still have the matching 14" Powerslot rotors to go with them (used of course). You could possibly run this combo untill the new brackets become available and I would recomend that whomever does this to go with the new brackets and 15" rotors. But I had to throw out that option. I just hate to see someone pass on a good set-up just because they are afraid they won't be able to complete the package.

Not to whore up the OP's thread, but if someone is interested in a fairly complete brake set-up, but is concerned with not being able to obtain the front brackets, I do have a pair of the older JYD front caliper brackets for sale. I will say they work best with the 14" rotors, but can work with the 15" rotors as long as you don't mind clearancing the calipers. I also still have the matching 14" Powerslot rotors to go with them (used of course). You could possibly run this combo untill the new brackets become available and I would recomend that whomever does this to go with the new brackets and 15" rotors. But I had to throw out that option. I just hate to see someone pass on a good set-up just because they are afraid they won't be able to complete the package.

Thank you very much. So bump today make me an offer come on guys... :cheers: