Polished Magnacharger For 04 Silverado Ss

slowfive0

My truck is a 2004 Silverado SS with a polished/intercooled M112 Magnacharger kit.

I bought the truck with the supercharger already on it and I've put 30,000 miles on the truck since I've owned it. It runs excellent! Love the torque but moving on to a whole different combination.

NOTE: THIS KIT FITS Silverados, Yukons, Avalanches, etc of this year range. Can be made to work on older trucks by changing the fuel rail/pump design. Not that expensive---call Magnacharger.

The kit has the M112 s/c/intercooled unit, heat exchanger, pump, brackets, etc. It also has 42lb injectors (which I'll include the connectors with) and an extra pulley (Nelson-2.8). I believe the stock pulley is 3.3 or maybe 3.1 which comes with it as well??? I also have two belts to go with the kit. Zippy (well known on these forums) tuned the truck since it has the maggie, cam, and some other bolt ons. The original magnacharger tuner wasn't in the truck when I purchased it, but you could call Magnacharger up and get one or have a local guy tune it. I'd recommend the latter as the magnacharger tune is very conservative anyways. When I got the truck I purchased a Volant Cold Air kit to complement the combination. I'll throw in that kit ($280 value) and the air cleaner/oil kit (brand new). You will need to get a fuel pump.

Prefer local sale (Detroit area)----looking for $3500----will negotiate for quick sale

Let me know if you have any other questions and we'll go from there. Thanks.

Shawn

[email protected]

Edited by slowfive0 (see edit history)