Every One Post Pics Of Awd Drops

04blacksss

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A lof of the guys have already seen these -

edit: forgot to specify = drop is MgGaughy's Deluxe kit 2"/3.5", plus McGaughy's 1" keys; total drop is 2.5" front, 3.75" rear; wheels are Pirelli Scorpion A Zero 295's on Centerline 20's.

sss_lf_C.jpg

sss_rr_2.jpg

sss_rr.jpg

TXMX1.jpg

Mr. P. :)

Edited by Mr. P. (see edit history)

Those are the Hustler's by Fast Wheels, I had those last year. I do a little promo for them so they give me new wheels every season. Here's a better pic

post-8286-1194474760_thumb.jpg

thats right, ive asked you that before :yellow_loser: <-me

i like those a lot. just not sure if i like em more than the stockers.

so the reason i started this forum was because im buying a drop for my truck.. and i want it level so is the awd ss higher in the rear so should i get a 2 in spindle 3 inch drop shackle??? or will a 2/2 drop it even cuz it seems my rear right now is a lil bit higher

Use 3" drop springs in the rear instead as pinion angles can become a problem with hanger drops (causes vibration until corrected). I remember it took Mr P quite a while to get his corrected after installing his kit simply because the kit he used should have been engineered better.

...but yes, the rear can be dropped approx 1" farther than the front to level it out.