Magnacharger Radix

Vortech

Procharger

Rotrex

Mail order transmission:

Rossler

FLT

• 1 month later...

Hey Zippy, I'm adding Lont Tube Headers soon and reconfiguring my exhaust. Basically the set-up will be really short and free-flowing. Is there anything I should change in the tuning? Also, my rear o2's were deleted by Bryan. If they are deleted, they don't need to be hooked up at all correct? Thanks.

Yes, you are going to need to make a few changes to the timing table. The v.e. table will be off also, but yours is of already anyway so I wouldn't worry about that. Keep the rear O2's in there. They leave room for a wideband port later on as well as keep the connector on the harness from getting crap in it.

Yes, you are going to need to make a few changes to the timing table. The v.e. table will be off also, but yours is of already anyway so I wouldn't worry about that. Keep the rear O2's in there. They leave room for a wideband port later on as well as keep the connector on the harness from getting crap in it.

What changes do I need to make to the timing tables? Thanks...

You need to run the truck and log it to see where the timing is in the new table area. From there you need to adjust the table.

Ok, you're killing me here! I don't know what to look for on the log. What's the new table area? Will the LT's hurt anything or are these changes just recommended for better performance? Sorry, but I'm a novice idiot tuner! Thanks...

Ok, you're killing me here! I don't know what to look for on the log. What's the new table area? Will the LT's hurt anything or are these changes just recommended for better performance? Sorry, but I'm a novice idiot tuner! Thanks...

Run the truck down the road a bit, log that. Next, log a 0-100 or so run and send that to me. I'll send you back what area's to change. Send me a copy of your current file also.