Alpine DVD/ Alpine molded screen

dounome

I know that there was someone making these sometime back, but I made this one long before that ever happened.

Comes with the Alpine 5210 DVD player/Alpine TME 760 Screen/ Center console molding.

As for the molded portion, you can either bolt it in with the allen heads that I have in the pics or you can patch the holes and find another way to mount it, I have done this both ways, I personally think the allen heads look good! Anyway I put tons of work into this.

Alpine DVA-5210

Touch Control Ready

• Ai-NET or Stand Alone Capability

• DVD Video, CD Audio, CD-R/-RW, DVD-R/-RW MP3 / WMA Playback

• Dolby Digital and DTS Compatibility

• Optical Digital Output

• Video Out

• 2-Ch Mix-Down PreOut

• Wireless Remote Control Included

• DIN/Trunk Mounting Applications

Alpine TME-760 Screen

This has 4 inputs on it, you could hook up DVD, PS2, Navi, Camera

Of the two one din units the DVD player is the lower one.

Looking for $500

DSC01233.jpg

DSC01235.jpg

DSC01237.jpg

Added

IPod Adapters

Play your iPod through your new radio with an adapter.

Satellite Radio Tuners

You can have satellite radio display on the face of this stereo by using one of these packages. Subscription required.

CD Changer

Many people replace the factory radio with an aftermarket stereo/changer combination at the same time. It's a little more work, but you'll enjoy the high performance and capacity of a changer.

Alpine's BioLite display, featured on the CDA-9835 CD receiver, spells out the receiver information as plain as day. No distracting flashy colors or hard-to-decipher stick letters, just straight-forward lettering in black and white. MP3 and WMA song titles and XM info have never been easier to read!

Whatever the source, the music is powered by the V-Drive's 26 watts RMS per channel for sound that is exciting and energetic. Turn on MediaXpander™ to put the sparkle back into your music that compression or broadcasting takes out. Read more

Details:

» detachable, fold-down face

» variable button color

» plays MP3 and WMA files

» plays audio CDs, CD-Rs and CD-RWs

» MaxTune SQ tuner

» 12 FM/6 AM presets

» Bass Engine Pro (5-band parametric EQ, 6-channel digital time correction, 6-position crossover with variable slope, plus subwoofer phase and level controls)

» MediaXpander (restores clarity and detail to compressed or broadcast audio)

» source tone memory

» iPersonalize setup options

» XM and SIRIUS Satellite Radio controls

» CD changer controls for Alpine Ai-NET changers only

» optional auxiliary input

» 4-volt front, rear and subwoofer preamp outputs

» V-Drive hybrid MOSFET60 internal amp — high-current draw requires direct fused connection to your battery

» clock

» wireless remote

» 26 watts RMS/60 peak x 4 channels (CEA-2006 Compliant)

» CD frequency response 5-20,000 Hz

» CD signal-to-noise ratio 105 dB

» FM sensitivity 9.3 dBf

» warranty: 1 year

This is the unit you see above the DVD player. Also the Alpine KCA-420i for your IPOD. These 2 items new $600. I will add these for $275.

Total price $775 for everything, all cables all remotes everything I have running my system aside from speakers and amps

Alpine 9835

ALpine 5210

Alpine TME760

ALpine 420i

Center console mold

Alpine Ai Net cables

Edited by dounome (see edit history)

this is a crazy deal you all!!!

someone snatch this stuff up!!! that screen alone is worth it. the dvd player is bout 4-500 and then that custom work is priceless!!

Thanks man, I kinda knew this was the worng kind of forum to sell this stuff, but hey I thought I would give them first dibs. It will be gone by the weekend on the other boards.

I wish I had money, cause I'd but it :banghead:

I'd BUT it as well, but I like those little openings for storing things. :lol: Sorry Kim, I had to!

I'll assume you bought the DVD player because your HU cannot play them right? I'd be interested in a changer if you have one.

pmed ya

I would pay for it over a $100 for whats hes asking for, however I dont have a center console like everyone else' SS. I have the bench :(. Bump for a amazing deal

What a nice upgrade that would be for you then, buy a console from ebay and then this. That would look nice.