SSS vs... wall

GIjay

Before you jump to the pics... please read... your going to read it anyways after you look.. :tear:

I would like to bring you all into my world for a short time today... It has taken me 4 months to get past all the tears and the courage to write to you guys about this...

I live in Anchorage AK. I was going to Mc D's for some dinner. I live about 5min away. The time was about 2am on a Saturday. On the way back there is 1 intersection which has 2 lanes for turning left. I pulled up to it and it was red... I was in the right lane...

Grabbed a few fries and ....scrrrrrrttt... a 2006ish f-150 crew cab pulled up next to me in the left lane... he wanted to race me.... and started trying< to intimidate me...

By this time everyone in his truck was giving me a the bird b/c I was not in the mood and knew he didn't stand a chance... not to mention WE WERE IN THE TURNING LANE!! I figured I would straighten up then go...

This is where the problem must be explained before I get to the big bang...

Imagine going around this turn with me... at the corner of the opposite side is a sidewalk and a 14ft wall... that's it...

so the light turned green.... what would any smart person do at this point....Mind you there was no traffic... just me and them... WAIT! :uhoh:

and what did they do... they stomped it and stopped in the middle of the intersection waiting for me... :crackup: I was rolling laughing at this point... and took off at a normal speed...

Once I got going made it around him and he romps it... Hits my left side near the tire. Where does that leave me?? You guessed it... the wall...

th_DSC00394.jpg

th_DSC00389.jpg

th_truck3.jpg

th_truck2.jpg

th_truck1.jpg

Total loss...

As for the Insurance....

Magna Charger... they wanted to give me $300 for...

So what would any man do with this item.... That's right... take it off and let them keep the $300..

That's what I did...

Anyone want to buy what I have? lol

just some fyi... the truck would still start after the crash... and the reason it was total loss was b/c it bent the frame...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i bet you'll see that bastard around town. no witnesses? i would probably make it my mission to find the dude and do some harm to him if that happend to me. sorry dude.

Here's where F-150 hit me... Hard to see.. I was really upset and couldn't stand looking at it anymore...

th_DSC00391.jpg

th_DSC00390.jpg

First off... They only gave me 30min on a friday to take this all off... before they shipped it to the yard...

Lets see...

I have the Supercharger, 2.9" and 3.1" pulleys, Most of the Mounts, intercooler... Outlaw CAI, Magna Charger Gage and pod....

Honestly, if it was me... I would buy every thing the kit comes with... bolts, washers, mounts, seals, and hoses from them... You will also need the tune... if you don't do it yourself.

PM me your offers if you serious...

time for bed... get back to you guys tomorrow.

Edit: For all you guys that would want to find this guy... Anchorage is a pretty large city... and I have been looking... If I see him... there will be blood involved. :mad:

Edited by GIjay (see edit history)

I would be looking for that truck....I hope you sue the $hit out of him...

If your Serious Whats left of the MAGNA

What is sueing going to do? They were both in a illigal street race. The courts are going to laugh and get you both for that.

Sorry about the dead truck but thats what happens when do race you bite the bullet and move on. Sorry bro.

:chevy::flag::chevy:

What is sueing going to do? They were both in a illigal street race. The courts are going to laugh and get you both for that.

Sorry about the dead truck but thats what happens when do race you bite the bullet and move on. Sorry bro.

:chevy:  :flag:  :chevy:

GIJay wasn't racing - he was macking on fries...

:chevy:  :flag:  :chevy:

GIJay wasn't racing - he was macking on fries...

:withstupid: And that damn sure would be my story and I would stick to it. BTW whats the insurance company doing for ya? What story did they get?

:cry: i feel so bad for you!!! that has to suck. its even hard to look at the pictures, looks like you kept it very nice and look what happens. all i can say is if i ever found that guy id hurt him for you!!!! no body needs that to happen to them....