October 15th, New Hampshire Foliage CRUISE

Mervz

• Admin

The details are still being finalized, but if you live in the Northeast, PLAN TO ATTEND the SilveradoSS.com First Annual Northeast Foliage Cruise.

This year, we're going to do the cruise up in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, through Franconia Notch, the Kangamangus Highway, and the rest of the beautiful New Hampshire north.

The official route and meeting times has not yet been determined, but we expect on driving most of the day, having a “bring your own lunch” stop and then going out to eat later in the evening. Right now, I believe the meeting and ending spot will be Concord, NH, the capital of the state.

We’d like to get an accurate head count so everyone can be updated as details become available. Please post to this thread if you have any questions, comments, or if you want to come! Oh yeah, SS not required! Anyone is welcome.

:cheers::cheers::cheers:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I will have to scrape together some extra gas money for this one. :crackup:

Will there be gas stops along the way? :jester:

Will it reach 5 bucks a gallon by then? :cry:

On a serious note,  :driving:  through NH in the fall sounds like a great idea!

ill be in if there is alot of people. Its a 5hr ride for me.

• Admin
I will have to scrape together some extra gas money for this one. :crackup:

Will there be gas stops along the way? :jester:

Will it reach 5 bucks a gallon by then? :cry:

On a serious note,  :driving:  through NH in the fall sounds like a great idea!

ill be in if there is alot of people. Its a 5hr ride for me.

I fully expect over 10 vehicles, which for a cruise is just about right. Anything over 20 and it starts getting messy. If you don't mind the trip, I fully beleive the ride and view will be worth it! :thumbs:

Two bird with one stone my man, already promised the woman a trip through the mountains to see the leaves and get to meet up with some nice cars and trucks I pretty sure I'm in. I'll be coming from Kennebunk, ME.

The details are still being finalized, but if you live in the Northeast, PLAN TO ATTEND the SilveradoSS.com First Annual Northeast Foliage Cruise.

This year, we're going to do the cruise up in the White Mountains of New Hampshire, through Franconia Notch, the Kangamangus Highway, and the rest of the beautiful New Hampshire north. 

The official route and meeting times has not yet been determined, but we expect on driving most of the day, having a “bring your own lunch” stop and then going out to eat later in the evening.  Right now, I believe the meeting and ending spot will be Concord, NH, the capital of the state.

We’d like to get an accurate head count so everyone can be updated as details become available.  Please post to this thread if you have any questions, comments, or if you want to come!  Oh yeah, SS not required! Anyone is welcome.

:cheers:  :cheers:  :cheers:

So what date are you doing this cruise on anyways?  I hope I am going to be home that weekend.

Archived