BSER Roll Pan - Group buy - Ending Octobrer 26 2012

blacky107

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I called and talked to Robert myself. This is LEGIT, he said he's going to try and get another batch together if there's enough interest. Anyone else that wants one just copy the list and add your name.

1 canadianVRss

2 Thattallcanadian

Okay I just asked him a few questions that you guys were asking. He said rebuilding the mold isn't cheap (which is understandable) and about 1 in 5 dont turn out well so the new price is $450 (shipped to the continental states, anywhere else is extra) and he needs at least 4 guys lined up to buy. Shipping is to Canada/U.S only. Obviously more to Canada.

Edited by canadianVRss (see edit history)

Could someone tell BSER to post on here so we can get a warm and fuzzy that this is legit cause i want one but don't want to be crossing my fingers with a half a grand on the gamble. plus ask if we get more than four could he drop the price a wee bit lol.

I called and talked to Robert myself. This is LEGIT, he said he's going to try and get another batch together if there's enough interest. Anyone else that wants one just copy the list and add your name.

1 canadianVRss

2 Thattallcanadian

3 2003_SuperSport

As soon as we get 4 guys.

We should make the deadline a week or two from today. Then it will give some people enough time to decide. Plus the more we have maybe he will consider lower the price a little. But with shipping and him reworking the mold that seems sound to me.

Edited by 2003_SuperSport (see edit history)

Could someone tell BSER to post on here so we can get a warm and fuzzy that this is legit cause i want one but don't want to be crossing my fingers with a half a grand on the gamble. plus ask if we get more than four could he drop the price a wee bit lol.

That would be nice

1 canadianVRss

2 Thattallcanadian

3 2003_SuperSport

4 06redss

We should make the deadline a week or two from today. Then it will give some people enough time to decide. Plus the more we have maybe he will consider lower the price a little. But with shipping and him reworking the mold that seems sound to me.

Im in also

perfect, 4 people. as much as i want to say, "lets order" i think 03 is right. say FRIDAY THE OCT. 26th deadline? that'll give ssfast and others a few days to pull the trigger on this.

Edited by canadianVRss (see edit history)