$48 OEM SS Bumper cover New in box

AWDCrazy

Hey guys just wanted to give a heads up my SS bumper had a crack in the seam in between the scoop and lower bumper grill and were the scoop attaches to the bumper when I bought it. So after some searching I found a OEM replacement on stylin concepts that said Factory OEM replacement with a GM part # Normally $387 on sale for $48 I thought it was a typo or must be a POS but I was willing to take the chance for that price. I am pleased to say I received it , was in perfect condition it was urethane not some fiberglass crap and just had it painted and fit along with a 2006 tahoe Evan fisher air deflector extention Amazon for $62 . So if anyone has a beat up 1 or just wants a backup I dont know how many left in stock but 48 still seems crazy.lol I will post a new pick with it but waiting for new black billet 5 piece grill to come in and this dam storm in North east.

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys just wanted to give a heads up my SS bumper had a crack in the seam in between the scoop and lower bumper grill and were the scoop attaches to the bumper when I bought it. So after some searching I found a OEM replacement on stylin concepts that said Factory OEM replacement with a GM part # Normally $387 on sale for $48 I thought it was a typo or must be a POS but I was willing to take the chance for that price. I am pleased to say I received it , was in perfect condition it was urethane not some fiberglass crap and just had it painted and fit along with a 2006 tahoe Evan fisher air deflector extention Amazon for $62 . So if anyone has a beat up 1 or just wants a backup I dont know how many left in stock but 48 still seems crazy.lol I will post a new pick with it but waiting for new black billet 5 piece grill to come in and this dam storm in North east.

i bought the same bumper cover a while back. but i payed $120 for it.Wish i would of known of them selling for cheaper. how does it look put on? like the original? i havent put mine on my truck yet.

Edited by jmontero146 (see edit history)

i bought the same bumper cover a while back. but i payed $120 for it.Wish i would of known of them selling for cheaper. how does it look put on? like the original? i havent put mine on my truck yet.

Did you buy it from stylin also?

Wonder if this is an original or not.

FYI guys from Canada, they won't ship it up. I purchased one yesterday and they cancelled my order and refunded my money. I was going to re purchase it this morning and ship to family in Florida. Now that the price has gone up I'm not sure it's worth it.