Z06 Adapter Bracket Group Buy

rudy91040

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 8/4/2018 at 1:23 AM, rudy91040 said:

If you can get a hold of Ray, good luck. Last I heard he wasnt responding when I sent people his way to buy rotors. Hope he is ok. He is a good dude.

Rudy, I sent an email to your Yahoo adress. I need a set of rear brackets if you still have some available. Thanks.  

On 10/8/2018 at 10:35 PM, rudy91040 said:

Sorry for the delayed response.  I was out of town.  I just replied to any emails.  Check your inbox

No problem on the response time.  

I don't see an email from you though.  I checked my spam folder too, nothing in there either.   

Good evening,  Ray, 

I hope i'm in the right place for this message.

I'm new to this forum but I have been following this brake upgrade for a while.  I Am also interested in purchasing some of your quality adapters/brackets for the conversion.  Not looking for the group price as I have read the threads and understand the previous discounts offered.  Any information on availability would be greatly appreciated.

Delondo

9 minutes ago, Delondo said:

Good evening,  Ray, 

I hope i'm in the right place for this message.

I'm new to this forum but I have been following this brake upgrade for a while.  I Am also interested in purchasing some of your quality adapters/brackets for the conversion.  Not looking for the group price as I have read the threads and understand the previous discounts offered.  Any information on availability would be greatly appreciated.

Delondo

Ray doesn't make them any longer.  With his permission I'm carrying on the torch so to speak.  Feel free to drop me a line at [email protected].

• 4 weeks later...