SSpotted in reverse :)

Yesterday sitting at a light in my neighborhood, I'm in the Intimidator...windows down, nice weather. Guy next to me in a red Ford that looks like a Lightning or maybe a clone asks "Is that a real SS" ... lol.. I tell him yeah, to which he replies "Wow, you really don't see those around anymore."

I'm thinking shit I see like 4 in my area alone on a semi-regular basis. Helps that 2 of 'em are in my driveway, but every now and then I see another Intimidator nearby, and a red SS as well.

Anyway, Ford dude gave me a chuckle.

Richard

Well of course the SS is the coolest looking truck out of the street trucks of those years... hands down... I get compliments on my regular SS a lot so I can assume yours being the Intimidator gets a lot more attention...

Seems that I get compliments on the daily as well, it's kind of a funny feeling when you drive next to a Lightning though, Ford's street sports truck lol I'm a Chevy man all the way but i wish that stock vs. stock, our trucks can beat a lightning :sleep: looks wise and convenience the SS obviously wins but competition wise sadly the Ford :thumbsdown: might have helped if GM had dropped a SC in from factory

George