Gauge cluster for sale.

Blown 346

I have a gauge cluster i do not need. Its oem from my 04 SSS. It has 59,330 original miles on it. It has the blue LED upgrade.

Now the important part. Its from a canada truck so the cluster reads in KM on top unlike ours in MPH. Otherwise it shows everything in actual Mileage, as you can toggle between KM and Mileage. Its in Mint condition and everything works minus the Cruise control light. But I think thats the way the LEDs were placed as it has some dark spots due to where the LEDS were placed, but can still read the cluster. Otherwise its ready to just plug in. The speedo goes to 200KM per hour.

$200 without shipping. These sell for over $300 to over $400 refurbished or used.

Text for pics as its easier due to the limit of the size of pics.

847-489-1982.

Mike

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Im considering it. Already got the pics from you. Was gonna do the blue led conversion but yours is already done. If you still have it when i get my return, ill pm you

Sounds good. There are a few spots where I think a few LED's could be moved. Im just extremely anal ( no funny jokes Now LOL) They are on ebay for the same price as well, there are two watchers. If you want it, I can remove the listing from Ebay, as long as I get a depsoit down on the cluster first. I wouldnt be charging more than $50 as it would be non refundable due to possibly losing the sale on Ebay.

Otherwise I will update this thread on what happens. I hope thats understandable.

Mike

Edited by Blown 346 (see edit history)

The cruise indicator is a regular bulb which maybe got overlooked when they were doing the LED swap. Surprised me while I had my cluster opened up for steppers & bulbs, all the other indicators are small surface-mount LED's from the factory except the cruise indicator and turn signals; regular incandescent bulbs like all the backlighting. Anyway, point is, easy and cheap fix.

Richard

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...