License Plate ideas?

Hey guys, i pretty much almost completed getting my SS right, put some limo tints on, installed a better stereo receiver, put a high end viper alarm, repaired the cluster and dropped some LED's in there, i was always curious on getting a custom license plate, idk what i would want it to say though :sleep: i want something clever, any ideas would be greatly appreciated as well as keeping in mind that 7 characters is the max

George

I'm applying for "GETBNT" for one of my Trans Ams. Hopefully they don't read into it, and just approve it. lol

We're only allowed to have six characters, and we cant mix letters and numbers together. The plate also needs to start with 2 letters before using any numbers. I hate those rules, because you can get pretty crafty with seven characters and mixing numbers.

Probably be hard to pick a cool one in Cali. They all taken.

Yup tried almost everything, was thinking of some ideas i thought were clever and nobody would think of them but nope lol so i have to be creative on this one..

George