Made it to Utah

EXGM

Old girl did great..... not one issue on my way form North Carolina to here. I only got about 10-11 mpg pulling my trailer one tank I got 13! Unfortunately I ran into a snow storm in Wyoming and both cars saw first snow and possibly salt. Oh well thats common this time of year freak storms in Wyoming. I just rolled 74k now the truck gets retired and will see garage duty from now on.

Edited by BigRed06 (see edit history)

Congrats on a safe trip. I assume that you are relocating?

The SS looks mighty cold.

Yep I took a new job here. I got out of the heavy trucks and back to the car business..... Were from the west cost so a lot closer to home. I like it here a lot. Love the mountains..... yeah it was a bit chilly in Wyoming!

post-26852-0-28061100-1522031974_thumb.jpeg

Edited by BigRed06 (see edit history)

Yep I took a new job here. I got out of the heavy trucks and back to the car business..... Were from the west cost so a lot closer to home. I like it here a lot. Love the mountains..... yeah it was a bit chilly in Wyoming!

The Camaro looks even colder than the SS. Congrats on getting back closer to home. That's a good thing.

Perfect combo even if its dirty... need to find me a black camaro so it matches my truck

Around 2000 I had a thing for black cars then got tired of looking at them wrong and getting scratches....... now I seem to be stuck on red. Lol

The Camaro looks even colder than the SS. Congrats on getting back closer to home. That's a good thing.

Yep that is hands down the dirtiest its ever been. Its my baby..... it only has 13,000 miles. We have a almost 2 year old gotta be closer to grandma and grandpa.... Edited by BigRed06 (see edit history)