First Chevy truck

Amazi

Just seen the put the location in the title opps, I'm from minnesota

Recently picked up a low mileage ss from a decent dealer that turned out to be pecker heads.

O well that past was then, overall I'm somewhat happy with the purchase just need to put some more money into it and cut into my bike and gun funds.

I don't think I'll do much to it other then pipes and get a decent CD player. Maybe a tune but eh it's awd extended cab full-size truck not exactly a light weight.

I'll probably poke around on here every now and then not a huge forum guy.

It's an blue 04 ss with only 86k on it.

Edited by Amazi (see edit history)

Look into the hydro boost swap for the Brake System if you really want that Weight to Stop Properly the Vaccum System Just doesn’t do the job even when mine was newer it never put the clamping power to the calipers the pedal feels so much more Confident when using after the swap.

Look into the hydro boost swap for the Brake System if you really want that Weight to Stop Properly the Vaccum System Just doesn’t do the job even when mine was newer it never put the clamping power to the calipers the pedal feels so much more Confident when using after the swap.

Iv seen people talking about that, gotta fix a few things first the stepp motors are getting annoying in the cluster, and a.c. blower motor.

The a.c. blower on mine didn't work also. The display would show fan speed at max but no air blowing. Mine just needed a blower control module.

Iv seen people talking about that, gotta fix a few things first the stepp motors are getting annoying in the cluster, and a.c. blower motor.

Welcome.. mines an 04 arrival blue as well.. love the truck..just got done doing my tranny 2nd time..front diff..transfer case and rear end all in one shot last sunday.. but shes solid on the drive line now. And mines got 120 so yours has great mileage for its age. Give it some care and you'll like it.

The a.c. blower on mine didn't work also. The display would show fan speed at max but no air blowing. Mine just needed a blower control module.

Its called the blower resister. Common problem easy fix.....

Its called the blower resister. Common problem easy fix.....

If you have automatic climate control its blower control module ACDelco 15-81727 Module Blower Motor. Takes like 10 minutes to fix also a ton of videos on youtube

Edited by Rholston (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...