Been awhile since ive been on the forum.

Blown 346

I appreciated all of them. It took along time time to recover from, Im lucky to have a wife that put up with my outbursts which was associated with the brain injury. This site and members here are not like other sites. We may be 100s or thousands of miles apart, but we help each other either way.

yes sir

This place really is dead now compared to what it use to be. To be honest if my truck wasn't rusting to death I'd probably sell it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

i find the rust to be like a security system nobody wants to steal a vehicle with rust LMFAO

i need to replace my whole passenger bed side and front passenger fender front is not as bad

I need both cab corners. A new bed. And the frame needs serious attention. My gauge cluster is acting up. It's throwing a code I can't figure out. The transmission slips into third. The driver armrest is shot as is the driver seat bottom. Lots of the buttons have the paint flaking off. The CD player don't work. The doors rattle going over bumps. That's all I can think of right now.

I need both cab corners. A new bed. And the frame needs serious attention. My gauge cluster is acting up. It's throwing a code I can't figure out. The transmission slips into third. The driver armrest is shot as is the driver seat bottom. Lots of the buttons have the paint flaking off. The CD player don't work. The doors rattle going over bumps. That's all I can think of right now.

Sounds like it's about time to put it out of it's misery. :jester:

The doors rattling over bumps might be the hinge pins. My truck doors rattle, too, and my pins are worn. I know; Drop in the bucket but ya gotta start somewhere.

Sounds like it's about time to put it out of it's misery. :jester:

The doors rattling over bumps might be the hinge pins. My truck doors rattle, too, and my pins are worn. I know; Drop in the bucket but ya gotta start somewhere.

I don't disagree. But it's like that girl with the huge rack and killer body that is useless but you can't end it with her.

LMAO. just watch the wheels they are still worth moneyHere we go. seems like the old days but without all the rust talk. lol

everybody in my area is busy keeping up with the Jeffersons buying new trucks or diesel and I’m over here buying 6.2 engines and upgrading the Old Pickup to new Standards and hiding it behind a little Rust Nothing to see over here Bahahaha