Electrical gremlin

Okay so I'm having some issues with my Silverados starting ability, the battery tested good, the alternator tested good. However, when I try to turn the vehicle over it just clicks, like the battery is dead...

The only way to start it is to jump start the vehicle with another, and it will run and stay running. When I try to turn the vehicle off and turn it right back on sometimes it starts right up other times it just clicks again...

The battery I currently have is an interstate mt-75, I'm wondering if maybe it has a dead cell, but it should still try to crank the truck over I would assume. It's reading it has 12 + volts when the truck is not running.

Aftermarket electrical components, remote start, Recon LED tail lights, LMC wiring harness for 4 headlights on high beam, and I added a battery kill switch to the positive cable ( to try and stop this problem, but obviously it didn't work)

Anybody have any ideas as to what could be causing this problem...?

Okay so I'm having some issues with my Silverados starting ability, the battery tested good, the alternator tested good. However, when I try to turn the vehicle over it just clicks, like the battery is dead...

The only way to start it is to jump start the vehicle with another, and it will run and stay running. When I try to turn the vehicle off and turn it right back on sometimes it starts right up other times it just clicks again...

The battery I currently have is an interstate mt-75, I'm wondering if maybe it has a dead cell, but it should still try to crank the truck over I would assume. It's reading it has 12 + volts when the truck is not running.

Aftermarket electrical components, remote start, Recon LED tail lights, LMC wiring harness for 4 headlights on high beam, and I added a battery kill switch to the positive cable ( to try and stop this problem, but obviously it didn't work)

Anybody have any ideas as to what could be causing this problem...?

I had a similar situation with my 04 Silverado, ended up being a loose negitive battery cable connection at the block. Tightened it up and been good ever sence.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I've had some weird issues similar to this in previous silverados like dying then coming right back to life during turning corners. Went to tighten negative cable and the whole negative terminal just kinda broke/fell off the battery well it was still bolted to the negative cable/terminal. Crazy at the time but guess it was common for a bit back then. Was a AC delco stock battery but I've seen it happen to other batterys now too. I would bank on a new battery or swap a diff one in to see if that solves it then swap back and see if problem is back. Keep us posted