Intimidator rear spoiler question ?

57peppershaker

Hi Guys

I kinda like the look of the Intimidator rear tailgate spoiler as an addition to my 04 Crew Cab.

Will the spoiler work with an Extang Tuff Tonno cover fitted ?

The standard tailgate protector is damaged, would an ISS Spoiler mount in the same screw holes ?

Good luck finding one...... youll have more luck finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow. The ISS spoiler if you can find one is mounted with double sided tape and special brackets. From what people have said the repo wings are junk.....

The bolt holes are the same ones. Can't say for sure if it's the same size nut-serts or whatever type of threaded inserts they use, though. When my ISS was in the body shop the body man was able to re-use the same holes in the replacement tailgate (mine was crunched a little bit), the tailgate was a used one I pulled off a regular Silverado.

The special brackets are for the small corner pieces. Check the classified section for the guy that was repro'ing the brackets. (Carl was the name, I think?)

Richard

Yeah we have a few over here Jesse. Although many of them are long beds via the USAF bases here.

I've only seen a couple of SS's here and Crew Cab short bed are pretty scarce too. Modded / lowered trucks even more so.

We are pretty outnumbered by the Ford & Dodge guys lol

Here's where I am with my 04. I got is last year as a stock 1 owner truck with 120'000 miles.

A colour matched rear & SS style front bumper are due soon. And maybe the rear spoiler

post-28354-0-25081900-1516192933_thumb.jpg

Edited by 57peppershaker (see edit history)

Yeah we have a few over here Jesse. Although many of them are long beds via the USAF bases here.

I've only seen a couple of SS's here and Crew Cab short bed are pretty scarce too. Modded / lowered trucks even more so.

We are pretty outnumbered by the Ford & Dodge guys lol

Here's where I am with my 04. I got is last year as a stock 1 owner truck with 120'000 miles.

A colour matched rear & SS style front bumper are due soon. And maybe the rear spoiler

attachicon.gif20171129_134308.jpg

Very awesome.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Thanks for the comments Gents :cool:

There's a large amount of US vehicles over here, its great to be different. A buddy has an 04 Hemi Ram as his daily work truck (he's a sign-writer)

My C/C is a weekend ride only and puts a huge smile on my face when driving it. Its definitely a keeper.

My other Chevy (only for summer use) is this

post-28354-0-06174500-1516208050_thumb.jpg

Louder & brighter than the Silverado but not used as much lol

Very nice... I bet it would be cool to drive a rare car or truck in a different country where theres not as many as here in the US... I remember when I was in Mexico a few years back a guy driving a silver birch SSS and he taught he was the sh*t! Well he was I was just hating on the dude for his nice truck lol

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...