Tuning stock ss

Ragnarok0451

• 4 weeks later...

Welcome to the site! Oh yea lots of people have tuned their trucks. From Handled to custom EFI live tunes. Depending on what you are looking to do there are many changes you are able to make. Changing tire size for proper shifting, Flex-Fuel, bolts ons or just looking for better fuel economy. All is possible.

Anyone ever done a tune on their stock SS? Of so what was your experience? Any noticeable difference or waste of time?

Hello Chad, not sure if you decided on tuning or not, but we would be happy to help. Our tuner owns a SS, and has a great deal of experience (over 15,000 vehicles tuned). We would definitely be able to wake your vehicle up. For more information, please email us [email protected]. Thanks

• 2 months later...

Hello Chad, not sure if you decided on tuning or not, but we would be happy to help. Our tuner owns a SS, and has a great deal of experience (over 15,000 vehicles tuned). We would definitely be able to wake your vehicle up. For more information, please email us [email protected]. Thanks

How does it work with yall. The issue I run into with doing any work on my truck is it's my daily driver right now.

• 3 weeks later...