Leaky awd diff ?

I have a 03 Silverado ss and im leaking blue fluid onto the ground from the tail of the transfer case where the the driveshaft goes in..i was gona replace the seal but i seems to have a weep hole anyway..anyone have this issue..?

Not sure if it is but they made a case saver to prevent the pump from wearing through the case causing it to leak out it never happened to my original case so I can’t say where it happens or where it leaks out of but that’s the only thing abnormal that ive heard that would leak unless the seal around the Driveshaft is what your leaking from how many miles you got on it might be time to swap it out The dealership still supplies them for around $1400 it’s pretty easy to swap out

So the pump is gonna wear holes in ur case for sure over time and that will be just around the main portion of the transfer case. These units are pretty simplistic in design and easy to disassemble and reassemble even for the novice assuming they have done some home work. My bet is if u push up and down on ur rear drive shaft you will have more than an 1/8 of an inch of play causing the yoke to wear on the seal thus making it leak. If that is in fact the case it will be your output shaft bearing going bad which isn't to bad to replace if u have some basic tools. A rebuild kit including the case saver and all the bearings and seals will cost u right around three hundred dollars including a new chain which I would change if I didn't know the mileage on the current chain. If u find u have an abnormal amount of play I'd be more than happy to assist u in finding the right parts and knowledge to tackle this in a day in your garage assuming u know what snap ring pliers are.