Z06 brake caliper upgrade!! Need help

THE SS MAN

Yes he is if you look for his thread you’ll find his email I’m running his Brackets on the front waiting for money for the Rotors to do the rear had no major problems I’d advise getting branded lines I did have a problem with the stock rubber lines not mounting on The calipers I used Russell for my lines worked like a charm

Yes he is if you look for his thread you’ll find his email I’m running his Brackets on the front waiting for money for the Rotors to do the rear had no major problems I’d advise getting branded lines I did have a problem with the stock rubber lines not mounting on The calipers I used Russell for my lines worked like a charm

I plan to use SS Lines and wonder if you have the Russell SS Brake hose line part numbers.

I plan to use SS Lines and wonder if you have the Russell SS Brake hose line part numbers.

its been awhile I know it was a 5 Line kit which is important the first kit I was sent was a 4 Line kit I’d call Russell directly to avoid all that BS and just tell them what you got mine was 2003 SS I cannot say if all years SS are the same as I think some came with rear drum I can also only say what I used worked for the front I haven’t done the rear yet but I’m not expecting any problems as they seemed pretty universal compared to the Stock lines.

its been awhile I know it was a 5 Line kit which is important the first kit I was sent was a 4 Line kit Id call Russell directly to avoid all that BS and just tell them what you got mine was 2003 SS I cannot say if all years SS are the same as I think some came with rear drum I can also only say what I used worked for the front I havent done the rear yet but Im not expecting any problems as they seemed pretty universal compared to the Stock lines.

Edited by Aldofashow (see edit history)

its been awhile I know it was a 5 Line kit which is important the first kit I was sent was a 4 Line kit I’d call Russell directly to avoid all that BS and just tell them what you got mine was 2003 SS I cannot say if all years SS are the same as I think some came with rear drum I can also only say what I used worked for the front I haven’t done the rear yet but I’m not expecting any problems as they seemed pretty universal compared to the Stock lines.

The rear drum trucks would be 2005 with optional RWD, 2006 (all RWD), 2007 classic (all RWD)

Richard

Edited by someotherguy (see edit history)

The rear drum trucks would be 2005 with optional RWD, 2006 (all RWD), 2007 classic (all RWD)

Richard

im not up to speed on anything after the 2003 models but I knew there were ones to look out for that would change the Line kit required

My truck is a 05 RST with rear drum brakes that I am changing over to disk brakes. I found the best price on the front ($283) and rear Z06/GS calipers and Baer rotors from Summit. Amazon hits me with Tn state tax on everything.

They have the Baer rotors also without the brackets for I think $222 each for the rear. I appreciate the information on the Russell brake hose.

Thanks,

Edited by oldnash (see edit history)