Wanting to buy full cladding and bumper set. I'm in Austin TX

the33z33

Typed out this long thing and it didn't post. Short version: I got cash ready to go and I'm looking to get cladding and bumpers on MY RCSB before I paint. Hopefully this will also include the ducts in the front bumper and lower grill as well as the brackets all around. I'll travel around in Texas and I'll be happy to work out shipping with motivated sellers. Thanks, friends!

Edited by the33z33 (see edit history)

• 2 weeks later...

Id jump on one of those bumpers if I was you and pick the one that comes as complete and ready to bolt-on as possible and start buying whatever you can find waiting for the whole setup you could be searching for years and those bumpers probably wont last long before they are also gone.

Good luck with shipping anything of size on here multiple times Ive negotiated a deal on Parts just to get burned by the seller choosing to sell locally while Im still waiting with PayPal ready to pay for the parts and the shipping nothing brightens your day like a message saying sorry to keep you waiting for a price to ship the item but someone closer made the sale easier for them so instead of following through with the sale agreement we had both agreed on they pretty much would rather look like a Clown ? then to take the time to ship something so yeah Good Luck with that.

Yea and I guess it's bound to happen. Max gains with minimum efforts. The parts are rare to begin with and I understand that.

It's a shame there's no decent OEM knock off available for the whole kit. I think I've seen a fiberglass kit that's no longer available... and I'm not too keen on fiberglass bumpers anyway.

Yea I know fiberglass is bound to break with minimal effort. Front bumper at the very least must be OEM

but the cladding may not see too much abuse so long as nobody opens a door too hard into me in the parking lot... but that will happen here in Austin.

It IS tempting though... https://www.ebay.com/itm/192361553616?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&fromMakeTrack=true

<script> </script>

• 1 month later...