Hey from Windsor, ON, Canada

MotorCityGuy

Welcome to the site Marc. :cheers:

Congrats on finding your truck.

Most guys say that a tune is the biggest bang for your buck. It would be a good idea to do a couple things prior to the tune, if you've got the bucks.

160* thermostat, cold air intake, shift kit. You'll get more of your moneys worth if you can do some of this before the tune.

Tanny cooler isn't a bad idea either.

Welcome! In my opinion before you go crazy on mods I would check all the fluids and make sure the maintenance is up to date. You want truck to be reliable. You dont mention how many miles or (kms) it has. Make sure it has had a tune up if its at or over 100k. Pay particular attention to t-case and front diff.

Welcome! In my opinion before you go crazy on mods I would check all the fluids and make sure the maintenance is up to date. You want truck to be reliable. You dont mention how many miles or (kms) it has. Make sure it has had a tune up if its at or over 100k. Pay particular

• 2 weeks later...

Welcome! In my opinion before you go crazy on mods I would check all the fluids and make sure the maintenance is up to date. You want truck to be reliable. You dont mention how many miles or (kms) it has. Make sure it has had a tune up if its at or over 100k. Pay particular attention to t-case and front diff.

Thanks for the welcomes everybody.

I am going to be checking up on the maintenance this week. Its at 330,00 k's btw, which for you guys would be a little over 205,00. So far, I'm loving it though.