Silverado ZR2 : RACE TRUCK

To me everything requested in the video is just asking Chevy to compete with the Ford

To me everything requested in the video is just asking Chevy to compete with the Ford Raptor. In the video you ask for different driving modes, in particular a track mode. You asked for wider and more off road capable tires, I don't think those would do to well at the track. If you mean dirt racing sure, but still I wouldn't categorize this as a race truck. There's a few other "contradictory" stuff asked for in this video.

EDIT: After watching the video again, basically he's asking for a Chevrolet version of the raptor and asking Chevrolet to "update" a few things so they would be up to par with other trucks.

Edited by TxSilverado361 (see edit history)

First off this is a sport truck forum.... not an off road forum. I didnt even waste my time watching the video....

Second I think Richard hit the nail on the head he is just trolling for views on his videos so he get ad money from YouTube.....

There really is no truck as stylish and as capable as an SSS, i respect the SRT-10, SVT Lightning is cool i guess but chevy is where it's at.. From the C-10's to the 3100's to the C1500's, there is no comparison between ford and Chevy. Chevy will always come out on top