SS Silverado Seats Worth?

Thing1

Anyone know how much SS Silverado seats in good condition are worth (no tears, rips, etc)?

Found a set that look like roughly 50k miles on them and am considering buying for the single cab but do not know what to offer the guy.

Thanks!

I have not shopped for seats myself, but a guy at my local parts store told me salvage yard price can be as high as $500.00, (entire seat assembly.)

(That's in eastern NC.)

These would most likely be in pretty rough shape for the front two as well?

These would most likely be in pretty rough shape for the front two as well?

I was quoting an auto parts store worker who I was talking to about replacement seats. No idea as far as condition goes, but the $500.00 figure he gave was per seat.

Seats get expensive pretty quick. I have been working on fixing up the drivers bottom in my 2000 Silverado daily driver. It was really trashed. Cloth cover had several holes in it and separated seams, and the foam was turning to powder.

New foam was $150.00 from GM parts direct, and you can't buy the OEM cloth cover any more. Vinyl cover is $124.00, (The color will match), and leather cover is $250.00

So I will have at least $275.00 in just the seat bottom of a standard, non electric seat, and if I was wanting both front seats to match, another cover for the passenger side. Then the bottoms don't match the seat backs. More money for covers for the backs if you want them to match.

You get the idea. $$$$$

A really nice drivers seat I could get $200 any day, $300 to the right guy. Passenger seats are much cheaper, maybe $100-$150, as they never see the wear the drivers side does. Throw in SS headreasts for $200-ish. So $500 for the pair? maybe start a little lower and go from there?

A really nice drivers seat I could get $200 any day, $300 to the right guy. Passenger seats are much cheaper, maybe $100-$150, as they never see the wear the drivers side does. Throw in SS headreasts for $200-ish. So $500 for the pair? maybe start a little lower and go from there?

sounds about right, that's what I've seen them go for :thumbsup: