SS lowering kit - DJM 2-3/3-4 w/Belltech shocks (NORCALSS kit) brand n

someotherguy

SOLD SOLD SOLD
Looking for a cash deal in/near Houston. If you want this kit shipped you are better off buying it from Tony as his price includes shipping. Back in 11/2015 I paid $800 shipped for the kit (includes carrier bearing spacer since my truck is 2WD) and never unboxed it - it is 100% brand new in boxes and complete.
Description straight from Tony's (NORCALSS) site: DJM 2-3/3-4 SILVERADO SS LOWERING KIT WITH BELLTECH FRONT/REAR SHOCKS
This kit uses front 3 inch lower DJM a arms (adjustable from 2-3 inches) and rear 3 or 4 inch adjustable shackle and hanger kit. This kit will fit all year SSS's models both awd or 2wd. NOTE: THIS KIT COMES WITH NEW FRONT/REAR BELLTECH STREET PERFORMANCE SHOCKS. IF YOUR TRUCK IS 2WD YOU WILL NEED THE BELLTECH CARRIER BEARING KIT
Tony has since dropped the shipped price to $775 (including carrier bearing spacer which is $40 of that price), I have to admit I am not going to get around to installing this thing anytime soon (it's been in my garage almost 2 years now)
Houston TX...please no lowballing, this is a brand new kit exactly the same as you would get from Tony. $700 cash no trades, at that price you are saving $75 and I am losing $100...

Thanks,
Richard
Edited by someotherguy (see edit history)

• 1 month later...

Win / win.

Yep! Hard to beat a local swap on two setups that are kind of a pain to ship.

Was great meeting Alex and BS'ing about trucks. I didn't even realize he also has an Intimidator; I kept expecting an Arrival Blue SS to roll up for some reason.

Richard