Anyone here have a PST rear swaybar?

EXGM

I was searching the net and see that PST makes a rear sway bar....

http://p-s-t.com/series-220150-g-max-1-rear-sway-bar.html#!year%3D2006%7C%7Cmake%3DCHEVROLET%7C%7Cmodel%3DSILVERADO%201500%20SS

Anyone here have one? They only have a generic picture but I want to see what it looks like.

I would love to find a hotchkis one but I know they are discontinued so my option is a used one.... I'll keep looking but If anyone has one they want to let go let me know!

Edited by EXGM (see edit history)

Well the PST one is discontinued.... just got a reply from PST. I know about the bell tech one. I have a custom dual exhaust on my truck and most rear sway bars won't clear. The Hotchkis was unique in that it mounts forward vs rearward as most others do.

most rear sway bars won't clear. The Hotchkis was unique in that it mounts forward vs rearward as most others do.

I have this same problem. I have a corsa exhaust system installed and a rear end girdle. Only rear bars I have read that clear were the Hotchkis ones. I have tried to purchase them from online stores that state they have them and always come to the same conclusion, they don't have it in stock really or its the wrong model number.

I have this same problem. I have a corsa exhaust system installed and a rear end girdle. Only rear bars I have read that clear were the Hotchkis ones. I have tried to purchase them from online stores that state they have them and always come to the same conclusion, they don't have it in stock really or its the wrong model number.

Yeah it was discontinued a LONG time ago... I think someone said if we did a group buy they would make a small run but they were in the 500 range when they went out of production for front and rears... so I think the min is 10 kits so someone would have to front 5G's and I for one am not willing to do that.....

Someday if I get time I may go cruise the local u-pull it and look at rear sway bars do a little measuring and see if any ones will fit.... I would love to get one but it doesn't look good.....

• 2 weeks later...

i just put Belltech's on my front and back of my SS, the front one is a bit bigger than stock.

john

How well did the belltech work? I saw some and I'm considering getting front and rear, but i can't seem to see any reviews

There actually is a stock front sway bar The bellteck one moves a bit causing a click going into driveways The back bellteck sway bar is great, out of the way from everything

There actually is a stock front sway bar The bellteck one moves a bit causing a click going into driveways The back bellteck sway bar is great, out of the way from everything

Any chance you could post a pic of the rear bar?