Whole lotta SS

EXGM

The tints look dope on the SS. When you gonna black out the Camaro?

Probably never. The car is pristine... super low miles. I special ordered it and have every piece of paper/sticker and dealer material possible. That baby is staying stock. I've done a few minor mods all which can easily be undone.

It doesn't get out much so the sun isn't as big as an issue for it. I've never had tinted windows before (but also never lived in the south). I got the tint on the SS to help preserve the interior and prevent the sun from baking it to death. I drive it most days to work... the tint is 3M Crystalline. It's 30% so I'm legal and don't have to worry about being pulled over. It matches the rear tint perfectly.... funny at the shop that put it on they were like the color may not match but after they put on it is almost and exact match!

Friend of mine has one of these cars, and its mad slick. Great looking cars.

Yeah they are a lot of fun... mine still has the original tires and they are hard. It is super easy to drift the rear around corners. I really need to get some new tires for it one of these days....

I had one as a company car back in 2001, a pewter SS 6 speed. I fell in love and when they announced that 2002 was the last year I had to have one. It has all the SLP options... its funny you rarely see a 4th gen on the road anymore and the ones you do are usually a roached out V6 or Z28.

Probably never. The car is pristine... super low miles. I special ordered it and have every piece of paper/sticker and dealer material possible. That baby is staying stock. I've done a few minor mods all which can easily be undone.

It doesn't get out much so the sun isn't as big as an issue for it. I've never had tinted windows before (but also never lived in the south). I got the tint on the SS to help preserve the interior and prevent the sun from baking it to death. I drive it most days to work... the tint is 3M Crystalline. It's 30% so I'm legal and don't have to worry about being pulled over. It matches the rear tint perfectly.... funny at the shop that put it on they were like the color may not match but after they put on it is almost and exact match!

Ah I see, so you're potentially selling it one day then I assume as a collectors item? I got my tints for the same reason, I went with the Llumar Pinnacle Series but I heard the 3m Crystalline tints are great too. Looks good.

Ah I see, so you're potentially selling it one day then I assume as a collectors item? I got my tints for the same reason, I went with the Llumar Pinnacle Series but I heard the 3m Crystalline tints are great too. Looks good.

No this is a keeper. I have a hard time parting with cars that's why I need a bigger garage! Lol