New Owner in WY

Talked with the girlfriend and decided I needed to ditch my single cab and get an extended cab so I don't have to buy a new truck whenever that time comes. Ran across an 05 SSS in South Carolina, had some family check it out, bought it, and am flying into NC to pick it up from my father's house. Completely stoked to be apart of an awesome community, and to own what I think to be a piece of history from an era of muscle trucks that simply doesn't exist anymore!

Photos from the East Coast to hold me over until my plane ride! I love how simple it is. Not going to do much to it honestly for a little while. 2/2 drop to tuck the wheels, swap out programmers, maybe a new Kenwood head unit, swap the hood, and some nice WeatherTech floor mats.

And no, it's not an Intimidator. I think the previous owner slapped that sticker on. 8653558c9a3d0ced6fbd1c485e3b3329.jpg95dbf16e20d0ae468a53ac5b6f2415ad.jpge7b0e99c3ccbb6b643a001dd8616a570.jpg9edbd3eeea6c6ac0ef3a326b0d5a16be.jpg50c8d8b42d6c703eb1f1ee7055166043.jpg

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

The hood is rusted out on the bottom, but it's obviously an aftermarket. The rest of the truck is rust-free, and is really straight. Only 60,000-ish miles on the clock.

Plan on either finding an HD hood or going with another cowl hood. Guess it all depends on what's available!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk