I'm still around, I just don't visit the site often like I did 10 + years ago. Anymore, it's just people asking a question that's been asked 400 times already that a simple search can find or something that's totally stupid.

I'm still around, I just don't visit the site often like I did 10 + years ago. Anymore, it's just people asking a question that's been asked 400 times already that a simple search can find or something that's totally stupid.

I guess that's what you get when the price of owning these trucks get low enough. Seams like some people will always ask a question for the 1,000th time before trying a search.

Good to see that your still hangin round. :cheers:

I do agree that this site has slowed down and in some cases we are to blame ourselves. With such a rise in social media we veered off the path of .com's (IMO). I have been a member of the forum for 9 years now. Without it I would have not been able to get my SSS to the level is is today. We have such a vast assortment of How to's and discussions (That should be read before commenting lol). My SS is not and will not ever be for sale. I would like to do my part and begin to be more active on the site and a help to the SS community. I would like to thank Downeast Johnny for his prolonged dedication to the site.

I do agree that this site has slowed down and in some cases we are to blame ourselves. With such a rise in social media we veered off the path of .com's (IMO). I have been a member of the forum for 9 years now. Without it I would have not been able to get my SSS to the level is is today. We have such a vast assortment of How to's and discussions (That should be read before commenting lol). My SS is not and will not ever be for sale. I would like to do my part and begin to be more active on the site and a help to the SS community. I would like to thank Downeast Johnny for his prolonged dedication to the site.

Thanks Brother. I'll be around a while too. I don't do much social media so these old school sites are "it" for me.

My biggest worry as far as this site slowing so much is the wealth of knowledge about the trucks that could be lost.

Thanks Brother. I'll be around a while too. I don't do much social media so these old school sites are "it" for me.

My biggest worry as far as this site slowing so much is the wealth of knowledge about the trucks that could be lost.

Hey as long as the admins keep paying the server fees this site and it's wealth of knowledge will live on.