wideband running rich under load

cleansss20

My truck is tuned and normally running at 13.5-14 during normal driving and under boost normally drops down to around 12. I was driving home the other day and noticed my afr was at 8.1 under throttle. But after I got to cruising speed it leveled back out to 13-14. The only thing that I have changed was my meth injection. I went from "boost juice" to half methanol half distilled water mixture. I kept adding more water to my tank thinking I might have too much methanol. What could be some of the causes for the richness? Spark plug or something fouled? I can't really tell if it misses due to the cam and procharger. I guess I could always turn off the meth inj. to see if its still rich without it. Any help leaning towards a possible problem would be appreciated.

I never ran meth on my procharged truck but my wideband did do some funny shit under boost from time to time. Have you data logged the truck to see if you can pinpoint anything more than what the wideband is showing? If your wideband has the option to do a "reset" try that and see if it helps. Is your truck speed density tuned or still running a MAF? What injectors are you running? How much boost does it normally make? Sorry for all the questions, just need more info to try and accurately give an opinion.

:cheers:

Nah it's still MAF. Ls9 injectors (cant remember if its 56 or 57#) Normally makes 8-10# of boost. But the rich condition starts before it even pulls up 1# of boost. As soon as I get on the throttle it drops to 8.1 afr and after I let off of it and keep a constant driving speed of around 55mph it levels out to around 13-14afr. I don't have anything to data log it. Im wondering if maybe my maf is dirty.

I have snow performance meth injection and I have the knob turned all the way down to kick on when I build boost. Wonder if it actually kicks on before boost is made and my meth to water % is too high. I have it turned on at 1# of boost and full spray at 4#.