Car/Truck Show Hatfield, PA

Mrrat1SS

it was a rough morning weather wise. I spent the AM at the auction next door. Speed shop went out of biz.............bought a few bargains!!

Afternoon was much better, rain stopped. Drove into a monsoon when I hit NJ......could barely see past the hood at times!!

it was a rough morning weather wise. I spent the AM at the auction next door. Speed shop went out of biz.............bought a few bargains!!

Afternoon was much better, rain stopped. Drove into a monsoon when I hit NJ......could barely see past the hood at times!!

Sounds like a great kind of auction. Were prices high or decent?

mostly pretty cheap! Some of the really good stuff was top dollar.......most people didn't have trucks so the bigger stuff went cheap.

a nice 427 BB needed assembly $525 square port heads went for $$1100 3-muncie trans rebuilt $600-1000.

I bought a cool old machinists wooden tool box loaded with mics and dial indicator gauges & had a bunch of other stuff in it for $20!!

lots of corvette stuff, doors, body parts, off road exhaust covers, headers w/side pipes, hub caps, multiple sets of newer take off rims went cheap. A set of 4 went for like $60. Complete turbo set up for a 70's-80's blazer with exhaust manifolds. I missed what it went for. Holley carbs, intakes old & newer. Pedal cars and planes.

Had a room full of fishing stuff.......couple stuffed bears, deer heads, antlers.

mostly pretty cheap! Some of the really good stuff was top dollar.......most people didn't have trucks so the bigger stuff went cheap.

a nice 427 BB needed assembly $525 square port heads went for $$1100 3-muncie trans rebuilt $600-1000.

I bought a cool old machinists wooden tool box loaded with mics and dial indicator gauges & had a bunch of other stuff in it for $20!!

Congratulations on the Machinist box and tools. That sounds like a great score, especially for $20.

Sounds like it would have been the place to be with a pocket full of cash.

lots of corvette stuff, doors, body parts, off road exhaust covers, headers w/side pipes, hub caps, multiple sets of newer take off rims went cheap. A set of 4 went for like $60. Complete turbo set up for a 70's-80's blazer with exhaust manifolds. I missed what it went for. Holley carbs, intakes old & newer. Pedal cars and planes.

Had a room full of fishing stuff.......couple stuffed bears, deer heads, antlers.

I could spend a lot of time checking out fishin stuff and it's hard to pass up a nice stuffed bear. :jester:

The old pedal toys are big bucks.