If money wasn't an issue and you could build your dream SS, what w

Tru Killer

Hey everyone,

I thought this would be an interesting topic to discuss and hear everyone's dream builds and setups. This might also serve as some inspiration to others that are considering what to do with their own trucks.

So let's hear it, what would you do?

EDIT: Title got cut off somehow, it was supposed to be "If money wasn't an issue and you could build your dream SS, what would it be?"

Edited by Tru Killer (see edit history)

6" body lift, 12" chassis lift, 35" tires....a grill guard/front bumper from a diesel locomotive, maybe some truck nutz...ahh a guy can dream :jester:

AUGGGHHH :cry::cry::cry:

Ehhh, more power would be nice obviously...but honestly they were fairly powerful for a factory vehicle (when they were made) - when you consider it's gotta pass emissions, MPG requirements, and be covered under warranty.

Better handling like the coilover conversion

Stronger transmission w/more gears though I dunno if I'd want a 6Lx0 in there, not real excited about how those behave

Candy Barney purple bass boat metalflake paint job???

Richard

6" body lift, 12" chassis lift, 35" tires....a grill guard/front bumper from a diesel locomotive, maybe some truck nutz...ahh a guy can dream biggrinjester.gif

I can't tell if you're serious or not hahah

Whipple supercharger, full exhaust, tune, 2/3 drop with 22's replicas, a good audio system, and a complete Willwood break system. Keeping it a LITTLE stock lmfao

What do you mean by full exhaust? Like an entirely new exhaust system?

Edited by Tru Killer (see edit history)

427 lsx with 80 swap both built to the gills by me with a d1 or bigger procharger, 2017 escalade platinum interior crammed inside with the dash and all, lowered clean but still has a muscle stance, intimidator wing, cladding on the passenger door fixed cause I can't seem to keep the damn thing on! Update the lighting on the exterior but nothing ricer, decent system and I'm good. Basically a full restoration my way.

427 lsx with 80 swap both built to the gills by me with a d1 or bigger procharger, 2017 escalade platinum interior crammed inside with the dash and all, lowered clean but still has a muscle stance, intimidator wing, cladding on the passenger door fixed cause I can't seem to keep the damn thing on! Update the lighting on the exterior but nothing ricer, decent system and I'm good. Basically a full restoration my way.

The Escalade interior is a nice creative touch haha sounds dope