Corsa catback

1BAD2K

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a brand new in the box corsa touring exhaust??? I was gonna do headers and the exhaust at the same time and funds ran out on the headers!!!! This system has been just setting in my basement for about 4 years i may want to sell?? Anybody interested and how much? Just a thought Iam thinking about selling???????

Just wondering if anyone would be interested in a brand new in the box corsa touring exhaust??? I was gonna do headers and the exhaust at the same time and funds ran out on the headers!!!! This system has been just setting in my basement for about 4 years i may want to sell?? Anybody interested and how much? Just a thought Iam thinking about selling???????

Do you have a part number?

Do you have a part number?

I'm interested too. part# w/pics please.

I could text someone the pics I can't get them to load on here. The pn is 14289 I got this in December 2012 and kinda forgot I had it. I kinda had the hook up at corsa through a buddy here in my town at the time I got mine the dude at corsa told me they had enuff to make only two more I got one. Again just seeing if anyone has an interest in this really wanted headers to go with the cat back but never got enuff funds not sure if Iam gonna sell but money does talk.

I could text someone the pics I can't get them to load on here. The pn is 14289 I got this in December 2012 and kinda forgot I had it. I kinda had the hook up at corsa through a buddy here in my town at the time I got mine the dude at corsa told me they had enuff to make only two more I got one. Again just seeing if anyone has an interest in this really wanted headers to go with the cat back but never got enuff funds not sure if Iam gonna sell but money does talk.

You can try uploading to http://imgur.com/then posting the link here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...