Corsa catback

1BAD2K

1Bad is a first class guy and seller. Buy with confidence.

Zippy says that the touring version is the Corsa for our trucks. Corsa quit making them years ago so someone is going to get lucky.

I don't think that I knew your Corsa was the Touring version or I'd have bugged you to ship it with the headers. :jester:

GLWS bro if I had the extra cash I'd buy it, been wanting to change my exhaust bored with it now after 7 years want a new sound, someone will get a nice exhaust picking this up :)

1Bad is a first class guy and seller. Buy with confidence.

Zippy says that the touring version is the Corsa for our trucks. Corsa quit making them years ago so someone is going to get lucky.

I don't think that I knew your Corsa was the Touring version or I'd have bugged you to ship it with the headers. :jester:

Thank you sir! I really don't think it would have. We would have been doing a pallet LTL shipment lol. I think your headers are supposed to arrive today btw!

GLWS bro if I had the extra cash I'd buy it, been wanting to change my exhaust bored with it now after 7 years want a new sound, someone will get a nice exhaust picking this up :)

If you are really interested

Shoot me a message and maybe we can work something out.

Thank you sir! I really don't think it would have. We would have been doing a pallet LTL shipment lol. I think your headers are supposed to arrive today btw!

Headers are here. Sorry I am late in updating you. Been a busy afternoon. Haven't opened them, yet but the box is in perfect shape. I think all is good.

Pretty much parted out my entire truck and I have only the catback left to get rid of. It is a corsa touring. It came off an extended cab, so I had the connecting pipe made that goes from the front of the muffle to the y pipe to don't my rcsb. Exhaust sounds great. It is the single side exit with the twin dual wall polished tips. I had it with arh chatted 1 7/8" headers and it was perfect imo. Anyways, I'm asking $450 obo. Pick up in fort worth TX. I don't want to even mess with shipping this thing. Pm me or email at badsaleen394@yahoo dot com for a quicker response. Thanks for looking.

Pm sent.

Do it, then you'll get another one sooner :)

Ha! I wish thats how it worked. I'm just now getting around to working on my f-body that has been sitting dormant for over a year. I'm excited to get that thing back on the road with it's new heart transplant...going to be pretty nasty.

If I wasn't so tied up in parts for the Camaro right now, this Corsa would already be paid for and on it's way to me haha.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...