Looking to buy 06/07 Silverado SS under 100k miles

Tru Killer

It IS really clean although somewhat low-optioned. Cloth seat, no sunroof, and that looks like the single CD player? Can't tell for sure. And it looks like that cloth seat has a plain headrest, no SS? I thought they still got the SS somehow.

I always assume a craiglist price has to have some haggle room in there; plenty of grinders on CL wanna beat you down so you have to start somewhere.

Something to be said for a fairly low mileage '06 that has been kept indoors, if that red shines like new as it should and is original paint, that's a big plus for someone after a red example. As a few of you have found out it costs a fortune to repaint one...

Richard

It IS really clean although somewhat low-optioned. Cloth seat, no sunroof, and that looks like the single CD player? Can't tell for sure. And it looks like that cloth seat has a plain headrest, no SS? I thought they still got the SS somehow.

I always assume a craiglist price has to have some haggle room in there; plenty of grinders on CL wanna beat you down so you have to start somewhere.

Something to be said for a fairly low mileage '06 that has been kept indoors, if that red shines like new as it should and is original paint, that's a big plus for someone after a red example. As a few of you have found out it costs a fortune to repaint one...

Richard

Lol, I agree low options.... the cloth trucks didn't get an SS headrest.

• 2 weeks later...

Yeah you would think that they would be putting that price because it was justified, came with all the bells and whistles you know? Not cloth, it's a great looking truck but it would be better if it had sunroof and leather seats with the SS headrests..