Hello from California

Oh, and these trucks are my first venture into GMT800's, before that had a whole bunch of different 88-98 trucks and a '94 C2500LD was the last one I let go before the SS's. I'd had that '94 for something like 6 years, tons of mods over the years on what was basically a stock truck when I bought it off the first owner.

rh94_90s.jpg

Richard

That's a good looking truck Richard. :thumbsup:

What did she wind up with for power?

Thanks! Truck was near bone stock when I bought it from the original owner. I did pretty much everything on it myself. It's a '94 so it's the TBI 350, no powerhouse by any means but at least it was helped out by the 3.73's that came stock in the 9.5" 14 bolt since it started life as a light duty 2500. (I changed it to 5 lug) Near the end of owning it, I was really wanting to do an LS swap and had talked to some people about harness/PCM work, even started looking for a 6.0 to drop in there...but blew it off when I realized I'd never have the time to devote to doing it right. I already owned an LS1-swapped '97 Suburban that someone else did and it was a pile...got rid of it quickly. Figured I'd be better off upgrading to a truck that already had the engine I wanted. :)

Richard

Thanks! Truck was near bone stock when I bought it from the original owner. I did pretty much everything on it myself. It's a '94 so it's the TBI 350, no powerhouse by any means but at least it was helped out by the 3.73's that came stock in the 9.5" 14 bolt since it started life as a light duty 2500. (I changed it to 5 lug) Near the end of owning it, I was really wanting to do an LS swap and had talked to some people about harness/PCM work, even started looking for a 6.0 to drop in there...but blew it off when I realized I'd never have the time to devote to doing it right. I already owned an LS1-swapped '97 Suburban that someone else did and it was a pile...got rid of it quickly. Figured I'd be better off upgrading to a truck that already had the engine I wanted. :)

Richard

I traded a 93 with 250K on it, (And boot, of coarse), for the SSS. Mine had the TBI 350 also. Never left me stranded.

Was it 94 that they changed the dash from square to the rounded corners? I never did care much for the dash in the 93, although to be honest it didn't bother me much till I saw the later model round edged dash.

For me that rounded dash was when GM really started bringing the Silverado to a new level of refinement but I guess you could say that about a lot of their advancements both mechanical and convenience.

Your 94 is as good a looker as I've seen in that era truck. You did good with it. :thumbsup:

I traded a 93 with 250K on it, (And boot, of coarse), for the SSS. Mine had the TBI 350 also. Never left me stranded.

Was it 94 that they changed the dash from square to the rounded corners? I never did care much for the dash in the 93, although to be honest it didn't bother me much till I saw the later model round edged dash.

For me that rounded dash was when GM really started bringing the Silverado to a new level of refinement but I guess you could say that about a lot of their advancements both mechanical and convenience.

Your 94 is as good a looker as I've seen in that era truck. You did good with it. thumbsup.gif

Great looking truck Richard, here's my 97 and the cluster IMO these were the true innovators in the GM trucks, mines is a Showtrucks USA conversion truck, that was some conversion company out of Texas in the 90's, they are now defunct

George

post-27588-0-43294100-1498865083_thumb.jpg

post-27588-0-02024100-1498865100_thumb.jpg