Hello from California

Hi everyone,

I've lurked around these forums for a while, but never made an account. I used to drive a 1995 C1500, so I have always been a Chevy guy. Over the past year or so I have been considering buying a 2006 Silverado SS, but I just haven't found the right one yet. Hopefully in the near future I will be able to say I own an SS.

Edited by Tru Killer (see edit history)

Good luck on your search!

I'm in Texas and have two '06s; the SS I got for my wife came from California...the Intimidator SS I got for myself came from Louisiana.

They get around. :D

06SB_049s.jpg

Oh, and these trucks are my first venture into GMT800's, before that had a whole bunch of different 88-98 trucks and a '94 C2500LD was the last one I let go before the SS's. I'd had that '94 for something like 6 years, tons of mods over the years on what was basically a stock truck when I bought it off the first owner.

rh94_90s.jpg

Richard

Edited by someotherguy (see edit history)

Thanks, the ISS has just shy of 87K now and the SS has around 55K. Neither for sale but ya never know...I have been getting this strange desire to find a down payment on a Hellcat, and when that happens I think to myself "do we really need TWO SS's?" :)

Richard

Thanks, the ISS has just shy of 87K now and the SS has around 55K. Neither for sale but ya never know...I have been getting this strange desire to find a down payment on a Hellcat, and when that happens I think to myself "do we really need TWO SS's?" :)

Richard

Haha personally I'd choose the two SSs over a Hellcat any day.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...