FS: GM CK948 Wheel Package

OneBadSSS

Bought these over the winter to use as a winter wheels set for my Silverado SS but just sold the truck so I have no need for them. They do have some pitting and salt corrosion, would be prime for media blasting and powder coating if you want them looking super clean! They come with TMPS installed for 2007-2013 GM trucks/SUVs (just tested Wednesday @ BJ's Tire so they are verified functional!). When I bought them they had pretty rough tires on them so I had the Hankook Ventus 275/55 tires off my wife's 2006 Escalade mounted on them and properly balanced. The tire tech damaged the sidewall of one of the tires during removal from my wife's wheels so I had to keep the best of the original tires on that wheel, it's a Hankook Dynapro. They all hold air and have good tread left on them so you could run them as is for a good amount of time! Would make great winter wheels for any 99-2017 GM full size truck/SUV or all year round wheels for a daily beater truck/shop truck. I also have a complete set of GM OEM lugs and about half the chrome lug caps for them as well. And right now they have Chevy center caps but I also have OEM GMC center caps as well!

I'll get pics up when I return from my business trip this weekend but in the meantime here is a link to my CL ad for those interested:

https://worcester.craigslist.org/wto/6099495462.html

Edited by OneBadSSS (see edit history)