2006 SS FOR SALE $20,000.00

· 2006 Black SS Silverado 2WD. 78650 current mileage. Looks and drives like new.

o Paint and body near perfect. Paint has near Zero swirls or scratches. Body is near perfect. Only scuffs are on the nose from driving and a few on the tailgate lip. Line-X spray on bed liner. Not a single ding in the rest of the body.

o Dark gray leather interior. Seats and carpet perfect. All power options. Stock Bose Premium Sound System. No sunroof.

o 20” Stock Wheels. Currently @ 12K on new Goodyear tires. Original set went 65K miles only reason to change they were getting old.

o Always GM serviced. Local dealer with history. Last service 4/2017 and still 85% life on front brakes and better on rear. Truck was never abused.

o Belltech 2” drop spindles on front. 2” shackle drop rear with helper spring so it can still carry a load. Truck has original rake just two inches lower all the way around. Looks and rides really good.

o Belltech Street Performance shocks front and rear.

o Alll original parts included. Exhaust Manifold, Air intake Box and Front Spindles.

o Truck cover included.

· 2006 6.0L engine

o Performance Computer tune by local SA-TX speed shop in 2008

o Corvette servos in transmission.

o Dyna Max long tube stainless steel headers. Magnaflow exhaust sounds great.

o K&N air intake system. I average @17mpg on the engine computer.

2006 Silverado SS last year made. I bought this truck new for my 50th birthday. Should be a classic someday. I recently retired and want to invest in a 1 ton truck and fifth wheel RV. I never thought I’d be selling, I just don’t have the space to keep. This was never a daily driver, always garage kept.

More pics available I exceed the post limit.

If interested reply to Personal Messenger and we can talk.

post-12432-0-54838300-1492786545_thumb.jpg

post-12432-0-02904600-1492786567_thumb.jpg

post-12432-0-68814100-1492786588_thumb.jpg

post-12432-0-28046200-1492786604_thumb.jpg

Edited by polymolybadshit (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...