Colorado

Greetings to you all! I picked up my 2003 back in November of '16. I have wanted one from the very first time I saw one on a local lot. The owner before me made some questionable choices, and some shabby repairs were made along the way. Not to say I'm a master mechanic or anything, but so far, mostly what I have been doing it making corrections to mistakes made by the owner before me. I have been directed to this site more than once when trying to research various topics, this morning I thought I would join the online brotherhood of the proud ss owners. This is by far the most fun truck I've ever owned, as is, she runs and performs pretty well for her age and mileage. I look forward to talking to others about ways to trick out and mod things in the best way,I can manage.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Can anyone tip me off as to the best way to,go about performance tunes? I'm still kinda new to computer controlled performance techniques. Everyone around,my small town says the hypertech hand helds are the way to,go

I have a Diablosport on my single cab 5.3 right now, and there's an older Hypertech on my 05 SSS right now. I can let you know which one is better once I get to the truck.