anyone running single 3 inch pipe all the way back with headers?

ordering up some a1 7/8 headers with "offroad" y pipe,want to run a single 3 inch pipe all the way out the back using my 3 inch black widow venom 250....im wondering if anyone has a similar setup with a straight through or straight through-ish muffler and what there results where with this type of setup I.E estimated hp gains,sound of course,mileage etc...thanks in advance

• 3 weeks later...

I'm running a corsa which is straight through with dynatech long tubes. No idea on hp probably like 10 at most by itself. Sound is amazing. 2 years later and I still can't help myself when I'm next to a wall haha. No mileage gains. I actually lost mpgs. Even when I drive well.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I bought mine with Pacesetter longtubes 3" dual that goes into a 3" single through a Flowmaster and then a Aero Turbine muffler to act as a resonator I assume. Sounds excellent. Only thing I've changed so far is their clamping setup. Went from those worthless two-bolt clamp style clamps to 3" V-bands with flex couplings coming off the headers. Best thing I've done so far, no exhaust leaks and the flex couplings take a lot of the stress out of the exhaust from the engine vibrations with the cam

As far as mileage and performance wise, I can't speak as compared to stock since I bought the truck this way.

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

I'm running a corsa which is straight through with dynatech long tubes. No idea on hp probably like 10 at most by itself. Sound is amazing. 2 years later and I still can't help myself when I'm next to a wall haha. No mileage gains. I actually lost mpgs. Even when I drive well.

You lose those MPGs cause you love how it sounds opened up... I know how it is!

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

Edited by Trav_450R (see edit history)

• 3 months later...