COILOVER SHOCKS INSTALLED

So I've finally decided to do the coilover shocks on the front. I got the lower brackets and top stud mount from Atomic. Then order shocks from viking and coils from Hypercoil. Install was pretty easy it took me about 2 hours from start to finish. I'm still working on getting everything set, but first driving impressions were impressive. The truck rides smoother than the 2017 Colorado I'm driving now. Atomic's work is top notch and fit perfectly. He was helpful with shock and spring selection and answered all my emails/text in a timely fashion. Couldn't ask for better service.

Nice! I always wanted to do it on my single cab awd clone I was building, and bought all the oarts. I never got around to installing them though. I heard it rides and handles tons better.

I got the brackets and mounts from Atomic. The shocks and springs should be specific to you application and he has a installation guide that list what shocks and springs depending on ride height, vehicle weight... but the shocks I used were Viking c203-R double adjustable, with a stud mount. Springs were Hypercoil 2.5 diameter, 8 inch long, and 900 lbs.

I got the brackets and mounts from Atomic. The shocks and springs should be specific to you application and he has a installation guide that list what shocks and springs depending on ride height, vehicle weight... but the shocks I used were Viking c203-R double adjustable, with a stud mount. Springs were Hypercoil 2.5 diameter, 8 inch long, and 900 lbs

What was your final drop after install? Did you happen to measure before/after?