engine leak

That is the oil cooler line. If it leaking coolant it should be red (dex cool). Have you ever serviced the cooling system? There a chance the radiator has sprung a leak at the side take and cooler fitting. If you don't service the coolant you get something called electrolysis and it attacks the metal. Over time it will develop a leak.....

Windshield washer fluid is usually blue and the reservoir is in the location pointed at in your pic.

Was your coolant level low on the morning you saw the puddle?

Like Matt said, The recommended coolant is not blue. The ATF going through the trans cooler is not blue either. The only thing I can think of, in that area, that is blue would be windshield washer fluid.

Check the plastic washer fluid tank and see if it froze up and busted.

I would do that check before I OKed a new rad from a shop that may or may not be ethical.

Edited by Downeast Johnny (see edit history)

cool i was re felling it. if you have ever tried to re-fill it while its installed its a real PITA. it fills very slow in a very awkward angle. long story short i lost my hand placement and got to try it out as shampoo lol.

• 1 month later...