FS: RetroShop HID projector setup

OneBadSSS

VERY COOL!!Finally someone with A legit headlight retrofit. I would've gone mini d2s instead of mini h1 for ability to use a factory oem bulb that hadn't been debased. But sweet none the less! Good luck with the sale. Wish I had a truck I could use em on.

ooooohhhhhhhh you would post these literally the day after I just ordered brand new GM OEM headlights and park lights.

Richard

Cancel the order and buy mine, lol!

VERY COOL!!Finally someone with A legit headlight retrofit. I would've gone mini d2s instead of mini h1 for ability to use a factory oem bulb that hadn't been debased. But sweet none the less! Good luck with the sale. Wish I had a truck I could use em on.

Agreed and thanks! Someone needs a headlight upgrade!

I have the new d2s morimoto 4.0 bixenon projectors, and osram CBI bulbs for my new truck. Can't wait to see that cut off flicker that the new 4.0s produce!

ooooohhhhhhhh you would post these literally the day after I just ordered brand new GM OEM headlights and park lights.

Richard

He's right man. Cancel on the headlights or send them back. Those mh1 projectors are NO JOKE. Absolutely blow factory light output out of the water.

OP: do you also have a Lincoln or mercury that you did a retrofit on? I remember coming across your truck and seeing those headlights online a long time ago if so haha.

Nah, laid out real bucks for a full set of real GM lenses and they've already hit my card and shipped. :/

I'll probably do this upgrade one of these days, but it's likely someone else will get this deal and I'll end up having to get some at regular price.

Richard

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Jesus... $625???

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk

That's cheap for a retrofit. Check prices using new oem housings and oem type projectors. It's easy to rack up $1000 worth of headlight mods, but oh so worth it!

Whoever bought these needs to post some night time output pics. Those mh1's really light it up.

Yep I spent $250 on OEM headlights alone.

Should be noted though the ready-made retrofits are not using OEM headlights. I'll take a wild guess they're probably TYC or something similar. If I was spending the money they charge for the retrofit, I'd send them some OEMS.

Richard