Mp112 magnacharger

1BAD2K

I am selling the blower off my truck. It's the radix 112. It has the HD tensioner upgrade, and I have added some other performance parts to it. 90mm j tube, FIC injectors ( can't remember which ones, I'll have to check the reciepts. They were close to $500) x-link, 4bolt throttle body 87mm from a tbss and an extra pulley. Coming off my 2006 with everything you need for install except tuning and fuel pump. I may be able to throw in my oem flex fuel pump. Blower has nearly 25k miles on it. I want $3500 for it with all the extra parts. I can possibly ship at the buyers expense, or pick up in DFW. I might can sell it for less with some of the original parts it came with in place of upgraded parts.

On an LQ9, from what I've read, it should be good for an easy 125 rwhp bolt on.

Only photo I have of it right now (excuse the filthy engine bay):

Screenshot_20170130-080538.jpg

Edited by 1BAD2K (see edit history)

A year ago this would have been gone in 60 seconds.

It's a direction I haven't decided to go, yet, (And you know I'm committed to some cash outlay), but a killer set up already sorted out.

A sign of the times for this site, I guess.

Best luck with your sale Brother, the right guy will come along before too long.

Your welcome for the bump. :jester:

How about the headers?

I believe the exhaust is spoken for. Still haven't gotten it from my buddies shop, but if it falls through I will let you know.

BUMP for the blower. It's tax time and I know someone wants to go fast!

• 2 weeks later...

Pm your bottom price I'm located in ft worth txFor the blower complete pm bottom price

is1126 has put a deposit down on the blower through Saturday. I'm gonna consider it sold until then.