For Sale 2003 SS Sliverado 25,000 Miles One Owner

hot-rod

Hello Think it’s time to let my SS go. Purchased new from Panian Chevy in Southfield MI April of 2003 Truck has never seen a winter and still maintains many of the paper stickers on the chassis. 1 Owner A Title (First Issue Title)

Black with Black Lear Cap. Approximately 25,000 One Owner Miles. All Oil changes with Mobile 1 done by me.

Original Window Sticker. Typical AWD loaded SS with the following options.

· SS Décor

· Onstar Communications System

· Heavy Duty Tow Package

· Dual Zone Automatic Heat/AC

· Spare Tire Lock

· Sticker Price $41,440.00

Only non-factory parts are a Gold Anodized Billet SS Chevy Bowtie. Truck has a few paint blemishes but looks great! Truck is currently in Storage so no additional photos available right now. Asking $24,000.00 Truck is located in the Metro Detroit MI Area.

http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/cto/6000290241.html

Edited by hot-rod (see edit history)

GLWS! I remember seeing one for sale in Indiana, she only had 18k and change, was very interested but couldn't convince myself to buy her at $22k. :/ Yours should sell very close to your price being that you're the original owner after all these years!

I bit the bullet and did the same last month, picked up a 1 owner garage kept 04' with 29k miles. Mostly stock other than intake, exhaust and bedcover and paid 21k for it. Didn't have a single scratch or blemish on it. Edited by brett_p (see edit history)

I bit the bullet and did the same last month, picked up a 1 owner garage kept 04' with 29k miles. Mostly stock other than intake, exhaust and bedcover and paid 21k for it. Didn't have a single scratch or blemish on it.

haha what color is she? Congrats man! I really wanted the truck but I felt I would've been torn between driving and enjoying it racking up miles, or making her a garage queen and very rarely driving, feel I wouldn't have been abke to truly enjoy her, but again congrats on yours!

haha what color is she? Congrats man! I really wanted the truck but I felt I would've been torn between driving and enjoying it racking up miles, or making her a garage queen and very rarely driving, feel I wouldn't have been abke to truly enjoy her, but again congrats on yours!

Arrival Blue.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...