New Headlights?

Hey guys i'm thinking of replacing my stock headlights set on my 1997 Chevy c1500 pickup, on the right side a mechanic I took it to accidently splashed some brake fluid on the lens of either way I want to upgrade to some led headlights I don't know much about headlights but from what I've heard HID's are too bright and hotspots are common here's a link I've included http://www.ebay.com/itm/301590572808?_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AITI like this design the "Halo Led projector lights", what is a good site to order from or could I order this housing and just buy a separate LED light kit and fit them inside the ebay ones?

I don't think you'll be happy with the light output. If it were me and you like those lights, I would buy them, cut them open and put in some legit bi-xenon projectors with an OEM HID bulb (d2s) and run the 4-hi mod.

I used to have those on my obs with regular hids.... no bueno.. not enough light output from those projectors... I just switched them over for some regular clear headlights with black housings and my hids were brighter than the projectors

• 2 weeks later...

I used to have those on my obs with regular hids.... no bueno.. not enough light output from those projectors... I just switched them over for some regular clear headlights with black housings and my hids were brighter than the projectors

I really like the halo headlight design though, what I was thinking was buying some stock new housings because the ones that I have on right now the lens is stained with brake fluid. I was thinking of perhaps buying an led kit and plugging it in into the stock housing, I live in California idk how legal that is :huh: