Bang need help

Made a left hand turn on the gas shifted into second and big bang out of passenger side like i hit a big pot hole. Now seems like no power to front dif. also when i park truck will roll. Truck still drives have talked to two transmission guys one says transfer case other one says front diff. what do you guys think?

Ok today i took the truck to the dealership one of their mechanics came out looked at the roll when it was in park. And then got in it put it in reverse backed up and then pulled forward looked at me and told me bad viscous coupler. Not sure what to think anyone have this happen to them.

Do yourself a favor crawl underneath and pull the fill plugs. I guarantee one will have a ton of metal in it (or no fluid). You will then know which one is your problem..... another option is put your computer REALLY close to the truck and then one of us will be able to tell what the problem is....

• 1 month later...

Your front diff is bad mine did this same thing truck rolled down the road I came out and told my gf that my truck was gone it rolled almost into a power pole

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Like EXGM said pull tcase plug and front diff that will determine what's bad

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk