In dash touch screen

Looking for suggestions on in dash touch screen radio. Mainly want something I can connect to and use my Bluetooth from my phone for music. Also, I want to be able to add a back up camera down the road.

I used the factory nav Unit out of an 06 H2, plug and play all I had to do was have it reflashed at the dealer.

Although in order to have Bluetooth you'll need an adaptor, and there isn't a backup camera.

They make an adapter for that too....

I used the factory nav Unit out of an 06 H2, plug and play all I had to do was have it reflashed at the dealer.Although in order to have Bluetooth you'll need an adaptor, and there isn't a backup camera.

Just curious what did that run you to have it reflashed?

Just curious what did that run you to have it reflashed?

$40 at the dealer and having to explain how to do it after the service advisor said "That reflashing the radio wasn't possible"

I told him to let me talk to a tech and after telling the tech what I wanted, he knew exactly what to do.

I installed today the Pioneer AVH4200 NEX works great with my android phone. Had to use a PAC adapter to tie it in with the factory bose stuff and a Sosche double din kit.

I was going to go with the avic4200 nex but from what I have read the maps aren't stored on the unit, there's something else you have to buy to view them all so I think I'm gonna end up going with the avic8200 nex. Do you have a part number or model number for the pac adapter you used?

I was going to go with the avic4200 nex but from what I have read the maps aren't stored on the unit, there's something else you have to buy to view them all so I think I'm gonna end up going with the avic8200 nex. Do you have a part number or model number for the pac adapter you used?

The 4200NEX has no navigation. Depending on your phone (Iphone or Android) it gets the info off of the phone. Look up the unit. I am more than pleased with the radio. It also was due to using an android phone that I was able to use a wireless Microsoft adapter and connect it to the HDMI connection on the radio. Everything that I can see on my phone I can now see it on the radio's screen.

I used the PAC RP5-GM11 which I got on eB@y .

Edited by Distracted (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...